Right after selling Zappos.com to Amazon.com for a cool $840 million, Zappos CEO, Tony Hsieh, sat down with Entrepreneur magazine. In the interview he discusses, among other things, the 10 Core Values that made Zappos.com such a hit:
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Embrace and drive change.
- Create fun and a little weirdness.
- Be adventurous, creative, and open-minded.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Build open and honest relationships with communication.
- Build a positive team and family spirit.
- Do more with less.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Be humble.
You can read the full interview by clicking the link below: http://www.entrepreneur.com/ebusiness/successstories/article202710.html